Welcome to the registration page for our Virtual Graduate Open Day
The event will take place on Tuesday 24th November, 2020, with some material available to read/watch in advance. We hope to include:
- Overview talks about the research in the Department.
- Opportunities to meet many of our supervisors via Teams, to learn about their research areas and ask questions.
- Access to research overview posters from many research groups.
- Video clips from some supervisors, talking about their work.
- Some student research presentations, and opportunities to meet students in research groups.
- Information about our doctoral training programmes (OxICFM CDT, SBM CDT, Chemistry in Cells) and the MSc in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry.
- A chance to talk to our Graduate Administrator about the application process.
You will need to register via the link below, to access this material and the joining links for the live sessions. Once you have registered, you will be able to access further tabs at the top of this page when you are logged in. You can read about how we will use and store your data, in our Privacy Notice.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about registration or accessing the website.